Sunday, January 8, 2012

Jan. 8, Day 8: Choich

Since it's Sunday, I thought I'd include a church experience in this blog post. This video shows Team Hoyt, a father-son triathlon team. So beautiful.


Now for the prosaic stuff.

What I ate: 
  • 7:30 AM: Lunabar Cashew Cookie
  • 2 PM: 1/4 c rice, 1 c stirfry veg (mostly collards and sprouts), 1 c fresh lentil sprouts, 2 oz tempeh, 3 tbsp almond "no peanut" sauce. This sauce never gets boring. I still love it.
  • 4:45 PM: 1 oz cheddar prior to Vespers service
  • 7 PM: dinner out at Aperativo restaurant. 1 piece of bread and sundried tomato pesto/oil, big arugula, greens, carrots salad, 1/2 the green been appetizer (could have been a lot worse)
  • 9:30 PM: since my day lacked in protein, ate two hard boiled eggs.
7:30 to 2 is way too long to go without eating, especially since I didn't eat much of a breakfast. Still I felt energetic and happy, though I was voraciously hungry by the time I ate at 2. Lets just call this a bit of intermittent fasting.

What I exercised: other than running up and down the stairs at church, nothing, another rest day. I can't wait to get back to ACF tomorrow. Too much resting, not enough WODing the past few days. Believe it or not, I am looking forward to burpee pullups!

No comments:

Post a Comment