Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 21, January 21: This rest thing is getting boring

I've been resting for a week now. I meant to go and hit a WOD at Albany Crossfit this morning, but the combination of WAAAAY too much work to do and a pile of new snow on our steep driveway meant that I stayed home. For certain I'll be back next week as early as possible. This rest week was definitely called for but I am getting antsy.

What I ate today:

  • 9 AM: quinoa with raisins, flaxseed, flax oil and almond milk (made the quinoa in the pressure cooker, which worked fantastically)
  • 1:30 PM: 1/2 c cooked kale, 1/2 c brown rice, 2 oz tempeh, 1/2 c sprouts, and 3 tbsp almond sauce
  • 4 PM: 1/2 cup paleo granola and 1/2 c almond milk
  • 8:30 PM: went to a birthday party for a friend. Avoided the ice cream cake, but enjoyed the guacamole, the crudite with yogurt dip, the olive tapanade on crackers, the cheese, and the fruit salad. Could have been worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment