Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 33, Feb. 2

Hey y'all, just another quick post to log my eating for the day. This was yet another long day when I ate out for work. I managed better than I did yesterday.

What I ate:

  • 8 AM: 2 eggs fried in coconut oil, 1 slice multigrain bread with 1/2 an avocado
  • 12:30: Big arugula salad (with onions, pears, and goat cheese. managed to avoid most of the croutons.) This was at the new "Milestones" restaurant in Glenmont. Pretty tasty salad.
  • 5 PM: 1 c greek yogurt, 1/2 c homemade unsweetened applesauce and 1/4 cup paleo granola. Yummo.
  • 9 PM: another slice of multigrain bread with 1/2 avocado
What I exercised: nada, unless you consider moving elderly ladies' walkers in and out of my car all day long "exercise."

How I'm feeling: better than yesterday. Way better. Whenever I sat for too long I got stiff, but when I was up and moving around I almost felt normal. Maybe I will feel better again someday. The problem with pain is that it lies to you and tells you to abandon hope that you will ever be pain-free again. 

Looking forward to tomorrow's workout of presses, power snatches and KB swings!

No comments:

Post a Comment